Does your skin look tired and lifeless? Are you prone to acne and blackheads?
No matter where you go, there’s no escaping the elements that damage the skin. It’s no wonder that only a blessed few are fortunate enough to have supple, flawless skin.
And there’s the inevitable fact - we all have to deal with the ravages of time. Your skin will always be at the mercy of the natural aging process.
Take control! Battle the elements that damage your skin with The Crème Shop Fusion Face Mask.
We no longer have to be mere victims to the elements that damage our skin. With sophisticated products by The Crème Shop, we can now take control and provide it with the TLC it deserves.
This fusion mask combines the key ingredients of Caffeine, Dark Chocolate and Hyaluronic Acid for a comprehensive facial treatment. From preventing acne to achieving flawless complexion, it’s got everything you need. Even celebrities use it!
Blueberry combats fine lines and wrinkles
Banana exfoliates to brighten skin
Hyaluronic Acid is naturally present in the body. Its main function is to retain water so tissues are well lubricated.
Here are more reasons why our Korean face mask is your ally to a healthy, glowing skin:
Blueberry's super power : Maintain youthfulness. antioxidants found in blueberries protect skin from damage to preserve a supple, smooth complexion.
Banana's super power : Gentle brightener. Bananas contain enzymes that act as a mild exfoliator, lifting away dead skin cells. Reveals radiant, glowing skin.
Hyaluronic acid's super power: Retains moisture. One gram can hold up to six liters of water. When skin lacks moisture, it can become cracked, aged, and dull. Hyaluronic acid keeps skin young and perfectly dewy.
Have a healthy, radiant and flawless facial skin.
Benefits of Blueberry
- Combat the early signs of aging - Early signs of aging such as fine lines, loss of elasticity and discolorations known as age spots occur as healthy cells are broken down. While some of this is a natural effect of time, the antioxidant content of blueberries has been shown to reduce the effects of oxidative cell damage by as much as twenty percent, helping to balance your skin tone.
- Reduce the appearance of red, splotchy skin and spider veins - Blueberries are an anti-inflammatory and a vasoconstrictor. The effect is a constriction of the enlarged or broken blood vessels that lead to the appearance of reddened skin patches and spider veins, helping them to become less noticeable.
- Help to control acne - Blueberries contain salicylates, which is the salt of salicylic acid. You may recognize salicylic acid as a common ingredient in acne control skin care products. Salicylates are antibacterial and can naturally remove dead skin cells, preventing them from clogging pores and leading to acne.
Benefits of Banana
- Skin moisturizer - Rich in potassium and moisture, it will hydrate and moisturizes dry skin, making it soft and supple. If your skin is peeling and dry, simply apply a banana face mask on your face.
- Oil control - If you've got oily greasy skin, Banana is a great exfoliator which helps slough off excess sebum on skin surface. It also contains and contains moisture, potassium, and vitamins E and C, which all promote clear glowing skin.
- Anti-aging effects - Bananas, also known as nature's botox, contain super wrinkle fighting nutrients that helps fade age spots and prevent fine lines and wrinkles from forming.
- Treats acne - Banana and its peels are excellent homemade remedies for treating acne and pimples. You can directly apply the inside of a banana peel onto your acne to reduce inflammation and destroy bacteria.
- Lightens dark spots - Whether it's acne scars, tiny moles, age spots, or just dark spots that make your face dull, you can reduce them and even out general skin discolorations.
How to Use
- Cleanse & dry skin.
- Pull out sheet mask from package and place mask on face. Use the excess essence in packet on neck & parts of face not covered by mask.
- Leave mask on for 20-30 minutes or until dry.
- Remove mask. Do not wash off or pat dry! Allow skin to absorb remaining nutrients.
- Proceed with routine skin regimen.