Peaches & Cream Fusion Sheet Mask
Hydrating Moisturizing Anti Aging Peaches & Cream Fusion Sheet Mask
Does your skin look tired and lifeless? Are you prone to acne and blackheads?
No matter where you go, there’s no escaping the elements that damage the skin. It’s no wonder that only a blessed few are fortunate enough to have supple, flawless skin.
And there’s the inevitable fact - we all have to deal with the ravages of time. Your skin will always be at the mercy of the natural aging process.
Take control! Battle the elements that damage your skin with The Crème Shop Fusion Face Mask.
We no longer have to be mere victims to the elements that damage our skin. With sophisticated products by The Crème Shop, we can now take control and provide it with the TLC it deserves.
This fusion mask combines the key ingredients of Peach, Mikl and Hyaluronic Acid for a comprehensive facial treatment. From preventing acne to achieving flawless complexion, it’s got everything you need. Even celebrities use it!
Peach rejuvenates and brightens signs of fatigue
Milk calms sensitive skin and corrects discolorations
Hyaluronic Acid is naturally present in the body. Its main function is to retain water so tissues are well lubricated.
Here are more reasons why our Korean face mask is your ally to a healthy, glowing skin:
Peach's super power : Peach enzymes boost cell turnover to restore skin youth.
Milk's super power : Milk's lactic acid gently cleanses skin for a smoother, clearer, and softer complexion.
Hyaluronic acid's super power: Retains moisture. One gram can hold up to six liters of water. When skin lacks moisture, it can become cracked, aged, and dull. Hyaluronic acid keeps skin young and perfectly dewy.
Have a healthy, radiant and flawless facial skin.
Benefits of Peach
- Good for dry skin - Peaches help to regenerate your skin tissue.
- Reduces wrinkles - A great source of Vitamin C, peach helps to remove dark circles and blemishes. Its macronutrients also help in removing wrinkles and hence, peach is a common ingredient in anti-ageing face masks. It tightens the skin’s pores and does wonders for a tired skin.
- Heals skin - Peaches are a good source of proteins and contribute towards tissue repair, so when you have a cut in your skin or a more severe laceration, peaches can help heal your skin quickly.
- Protects from UV rays - As peaches are loaded with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, beta carotene, potassium, magnesium, and selenium, they help to protect the skin from hazardous ultraviolet rays.
Benefits of Milk
- Moisturizing dry skin - Milk is truly a wholesome moisturiser with water, fat and proteins that can replenish the lost natural moisturizing factors of dry skin type
- Skin whitening - Milk lightens your skin by promoting the shedding of pigmented skin cells
- Repairing aged skin - The secret of the radiant and wrinkle-free skin of Cleopatra is historically attributed to milk. The enzymes, proteins, mineral and vitamins content of milk helps in reducing wrinkles.
- Calming sensitive skin - People with sensitive skin often look for a cleanser that can calm their red, irritated skin. Milk is just apt for you! Stop suffocating your skin with layers of skincare products.
- Soothing sunburn - When you get sunburn on a holiday, nothing comes in as handy as milk. Milk soothes sunburn with the help of anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and skin-repairing properties
- Healing cracked heels - Milk helps in repairing cracked heels by exfoliating the dead skin. It eliminates the dryness of the skin on your heels
Made in Korea
0.88 US oz/25 g