Watermelon Jelly Mist
Ultra Hydrating + Refeshing
The Crème Shop Korean Beauty Watermelon Jelly Mist with Vitamin A, Ultra Hydrating and Refreshing, Priming and Setting Spray, Reduce Pores and for Oily Skin.
Fun Fact : It is Jelly but it is Face Mist Spray!
Keep skin hydrated all day with this watermelon infused jelly mist!
In addition to being packed with moisture, watermelon is also rich in vitamin A, which helps reduce the appearance of pores and get rid of excess oil.
Also This Mist Spray Contains Watermelon, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender, Matricaria extracts!
Benefits of Watermelon
- Hydrates Skin
- Prevents Skin From Ageing
- Prevents Oil Production In Skin
Benefits of Tea Tree
- Reducing itching and irritation.
- Combat oily skin
- Relieving the discomfort of itchy skin.
- Soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin.
- Calm redness, swelling, and inflammation.
Benefits of Rosemary
- Reduce excess oil production.
- Acne control
Benefits of Peppermint
- Brighten dull skin
- Control excess oil
- Revive your youthful glow
- Skin irritation
Benefits of Lavender
- Fights Acne
- Soothes Eczema and Dry Skin Conditions
- Anti-inflammatory Superstar
- Detoxifies Skin
- Heals Injured Skin
- Helps Prevent Wrinkles
Made in Korea
3.38 oz / 100 ml
Not Tested on Animals
How To Use
- Use this spray as a toner after cleansing, to set makeup, or throughout the day to keep skin dewy and glowing
Water, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycereth-26. Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Betaine, Methyl Gluceth-20, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Mentha Piperita(Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Sodium Hyaluonate, Gellan Gum, Calcium lactate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated CastorOil, Polysorbate 80, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 17200, CI 15985, Fragrance